An Employer Sponsored Retirement Plan can be a very attractive benefit for both business owners and employees and they can also be complex. Retirement plans can enable businesses to recruit and retain employees, and also allow business owners and participants to maximize their retirement savings. Common plan options include:
- Profit Sharing
- Cash Balance
- Simple IRA
- Executive Bonus
- Retention plans.
Krilogy Retirement Plan Advisors assist in all phases of Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans, from initial plan design to a fiduciary assessment of your current plan.
What We Do
- Investment Management … Our Investment Team constructs and monitors every plan investment line-up and asset allocation portfolio. We pro-actively make fund substitutions as deemed necessary after appearing on our Watch List.
- Fiduciary Services … Our Retirement Plan Team, including resources in retirement plan law, provide fiduciary support through on-going plan monitoring and annual reviews.
- Employee Education … Our diverse team of advisors provide investment education, individual participant advice on the plan investments, and financial planning guidance when needed.
The Krilogy Retirement Plan Advisors Difference
- Retirement Plan Team … Our dedicated Retirement Plan Team, together with plan fiduciaries, keeps your plan compliant and up to date with Department of Labor and ERISA regulations.
- Independent … The ability to work with any Recordkeeper, Third Party Administrator, or Fund Company allows us to build the ideal retirement plan for our clients.
- Advice & Service … Utilizing a team-based approach, our Investment Advisor Representatives provide advice and service at both the retirement plan and individual participant level.
The Krilogy Difference, At Work for You
- Reduces Fiduciary Liability by following a prudent process
- Allows Plan Sponsors to focus on their day-to-day business operations
- Maintains reasonable expenses
- Eliminates potential conflicts of interest
- Creates a system of checks and balances
- Increases participation
- Increases savings rate
- Helps participants to retire
- Maintains a financially healthy workforce