To Krilogy Financial, protecting your privacy is extremely important. We value your trust and want you to be aware of what information we collect, how we protect that information, and also how we use it. Following is the policy to which all Krilogy Financial LLC employees adhere for the collection and use of your non-public personal information.
Information That May Be Collected
Krilogy Financial may collect personally identifiable information, much of which is provided voluntarily from you on applications, forms and transactions with us and those with outside companies, in order to provide you with products and/or services you have either requested or we deem appropriate. If you would like to change, correct, or update personally identifiable information you submit to us, please contact us as provided below, and we will make any necessary revisions.
Information We May Collect Include:
- Personal information from applications and forms containing contact information (name, postal address, telephone number, social security number, e-mail address, investment objectives, income assets, employment information, and accounts with others)
- Information regarding you brokerage and/or investment advisory transaction history with us, our service providers, such as clearing firms, mutual fund companies, insurance companies, or other companies that provide you with financial products or services including current and former registered representatives, broker/dealers and their affiliated businesses.
- Information under the USA Patriot Act enacted by the US Treasury Department and Congress to combat terrorism.
Visitors to Krilogy’s web site remain anonymous as we do not collect identifying information about visitors to our site. We may use software to collect non-identifying information about our visitors such as date and time the site was accessed, IP address, and web browser used. This information may be used to determine the level of interest in specific areas of our site.
Information We May Disclose
Krilogy Financial LLC may disclose the personal information we collect, as described above, to our staff, affiliates, representatives, their affiliated businesses, insurance companies, brokers, banks, broker/dealers and investment advisers that provide services to you on our behalf. We will only disclose person information for the following types of situations:
- Companies that provide clerical, customer assistance, clearing, operational or other services
- Firms that maintain software for us and/or a financial institution (such as banks, investment advisers, or securities firms) with which we have arrangements and jointly offer financial services and/or products.
- Third party money managers with whom Krilogy has relationships for the management of our customer accounts
- State, Federal and other regulatory and self-regulatory authorities as required by law or regulation, including law enforcement agencies or insurance and securities regulatory agencies
We will not disclose your personal information to businesses not affiliated with us that would use information to contact you about their products and services except as stated above. Krilogy will not sell your personal and confidential information to unaffiliated third parties.
Securing Your Information
Krilogy’s staff and representatives are required to adhere to our internal policies and procedures to keep your information secure, confidential and prevent unlawful use of your personal information. We utilize industry standard devices, software and practices designed to protect your information.
Instructions on How to Notify Us
Should you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact your Rep/Advisor directly or call Krilogy Financial main office at 314.884.2800 or you may contact us at:
Krilogy Financial LLC
600 Emerson Rd
Saint Louis MO 63141