- Build a fee-based Wealth Management Practice that focuses on planning for Individuals and Corporations
- No ceiling on INCOME
- Acquire the appropriate financial planning and wealth management skills through Krilogy’s training and mentoring program
- Assist Sr. Financial Advisors with current client accounts and adapt to our team-based environment
- Build relationships with potential clients who are in the market for a new solution to their wealth management needs
- Follow our process for designing and building your new clients’ customized wealth plan
- Leverage Krilogy’s experts at the appropriate moment for your client’s wealth plan execution
- Develop great client relationships through Concierge Level Service
Duties & Responsibilities:
To learn and live by Krilogy’s Core Values and Rules of Engagement
Dedication – Abundance – Leadership
Rules of Engagement
Give Relentless Effort to Accomplish Client Goals
With a Challenge, Provide a Solution
Innovate and Act on Opportunities Like Never Before
Love Every Idea for 5 Minutes
Personal Attributes Needed for Success:
- Driven for success and self-starter
- Outgoing personality with the ability to engage in a professional manner with prospects and clients
- Proactive attitude and work ethic
- A passion for learning
- Effective communicator
- Composed and a Leader
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize constantly emerging tasks while still meeting deadlines
- Ability to remain focused amidst a lot of activity
- Can work in teams as well as create your own individual destiny
- Owns personal actions and decisions
- Will go above and beyond when situations justify
Formal Education & Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, statistics or economics, or one to three years of relevant work experience
- Both of the following licenses (or equivalent) required at time of hire (Paid by firm 1st attempt(s) only)
- NASAA Series 65
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Proficiency with or willingness to become proficient with eMoney Advisor, Tamarac Advisor Suite, fi360®, and Morningstar™
- financial software
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite of applications; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive entry level salary
- 401(k) and Match
- Krilogy offers health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance
- Krilogy pays for 50% of the advisor’s health insurance benefits
- Any additional family members’ coverage is the responsibility of the advisor
- Desktop computer with all necessary software and financial planning
- CFP® Credential study and exam costs covered (1st attempt only)
- Free on-site gym with locker room and showers
- Annual firm trip (individual advisor goal)
- Free covered parking
The Wealth Services Manager is a full-time position that provides high-level administrative and clerical support to a Senior Wealth Advisor at the firm. This position will support the Wealth Advisor through task management, calendar management, meeting preparation, new client onboarding, client service, participation in client calls, and gathering client and practice information. Attention to detail, organization, follow through and communication skills are critical for the success of this valuable team member.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Become an expert on and complete paperwork submissions for new and existing clients.
- Execute ongoing client service by processing client requests, resolving client inquiries, and documenting client communication in Client Relationship Manager (CRM).
- Enter client information into eMoney projection software as directed by advisor.
- Maintain system of tracking and execute one-time, monthly, and annual client money movements (RMDs, IRA contributions, 529 contributions, etc.).
- Assist in general office backup procedures as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Client Meetings and Phone Calls
- Gain familiarity with client situations including money movement, preferences, family details, etc.
- Ensure we are prepared for client meetings with meeting packets complete and reviewed for accuracy.
- Capture and document all tasks from client meetings, scan notes, execute, delegate or track remaining tasks to completion.
- Review calendar daily, setting and confirming meetings with clients and others.
- Maintain system of tracking consistent scheduling of client meetings.
- Capture and document to completion all client and advisor tasks in Client Relationship Manager (CRM).
- Perform administrative duties that support the advisor in daily business practices, including but not limited to telephone
coverage, business travel arrangements, coordination of client meetings, file and calendar maintenance.
- Collaborate with Associate Advisors on the team to execute tasks and projects.
- Minimum five years financial services experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong organization, attention to detail and task management skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office required, familiarity with Schwab or Fidelity websites preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with clients and coworkers
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and with accuracy
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative setting, exercise good judgement and take initiative
- Competitive salary
- Insurance benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off (combines your vacation, personal and sick days together – gives you more flexibility)
- Paid holidays
- Paid pregnancy leave, parental leave and grandparental leave
- Flexible attire and flexible workday/teleworking opportunities
- Complimentary parking