The Wealth Services Manager is a full-time position that provides high-level administrative and clerical support to multiple Senior Wealth Advisors at the firm. This position supports the Wealth Advisors through task management, calendar management, meeting preparation, new client onboarding, client service, participation in client calls, and gathering client and practice information. Attention to detail, organization, follow through and communication skills are critical for the success of this valuable team member.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Become an expert on and complete paperwork submissions for new and existing clients.
- Execute ongoing client service by processing client requests, resolving client inquiries, and documenting client communication in CRM.
- Enter client information into MoneyGuide Pro projection software as directed by advisors.
- Maintain system of tracking and execute one-time, monthly, and annual client money movements (RMDs, IRA contributions, 529 contributions, etc.).
- Assist in general office backup procedures as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Client Meetings and Phone Calls
- Gain familiarity with client situations including money movement, preferences, family details, etc.
- Ensure we are prepared for client meetings with meeting packets complete and reviewed for accuracy.
- Capture and document all tasks from client meetings, scan notes, execute, delegate or track remaining tasks to completion.
- Review calendar daily, setting and confirming meetings with clients and others.
- Maintain system of tracking consistent scheduling of client meetings.
- Capture and document to completion all client and advisor tasks in Client Relationship Manager (CRM).
- Perform administrative duties that support the advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to telephone coverage, business travel arrangements, coordination of client meetings, file and calendar maintenance.
- Collaborate with Associate Advisors on the team to execute tasks and projects.
- Minimum five years financial services experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong organization, attention to detail and task management skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office required, familiarity with Schwab or Fidelity websites preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with clients and coworkers
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and with accuracy
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative setting, exercise good judgement and take initiative
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off (combines your vacation, personal and sick days together – gives you more flexibility)
- Paid holidays
- Paid pregnancy leave, parental leave and grandparental leave
- Flexible attire and flexible workday/teleworking opportunities
- Complimentary parking