Position Type– Full Time
Education Level – 4 Year Degree in Accounting or Finance
As a member of Krilogy’s Tax Services group, you will be responsible for tax preparation, tax planning, and tax-related research. The successful candidate will support Krilogy’s Tax Managers, while providing exceptional service and maintaining strong relations with our Wealth Advisors and clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform duties that support the Tax Managers in daily business practices, including but not limited to: tax compliance and preparation of Individual Tax Returns (1040) and Trust Returns (1041).
- Be proficient in using tax software (i.e., Drake Tax, Ultra Tax CS, etc.)
- Compile and organize supporting client tax/financial statements and documents.
- Collaborate with our Wealth Advisors to execute tasks and projects for Krilogy Tax clients, including managing all applicable client communication.
- Assist in client billing responsibility, as requested.
- Help manage client relationships.
- Practice Krilogy’s Values and Rules of Engagement.
- Strong planning and organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with clients and coworkers.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and with accuracy.
- Ability to maintain the integrity of sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative setting, exercise good judgment, and take initiative to execute at a high-level and develop solutions.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
Education & Experience
- 1+ years of tax experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Software proficiencies include: Microsoft Word and Excel.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunities.
- Insurance benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Generous paid time off (combines your vacation, personal and sick days together – gives you more flexibility).
- Paid holidays.
- Paid pregnancy leave, parental leave, and grandparental leave.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Complimentary parking.