K-Plans, a subsidiary of Krilogy is seeking a full-time 401K Sales and HR Relationship Manager based in the Krilogy Headquarters in Creve Coeur, Missouri. This team member will become an integral part of the K-Plans team mission that will be responsible for developing, and managing retirement plan services clientele and their officers/executive leadership. This individual will possess the ability to speak in front of leadership committees’ executives on a one-to-one basis. The candidate will have exceptional communication, analytical and organizational skills, along with a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
Duties & Responsibilities
The major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
To learn and live by Krilogy’s Core Values and Rules of Engagement
- Core Values
- Dedication – Abundance – Leadership – Respect
- Rules of Engagement
- Give Relentless Effort to Accomplish Client Goals
- Love Every Idea for Five Minutes
- With a Challenge, Complete the Research and Provide a Solution
- Innovate and Act on Opportunities Like Never Before
- Organize opportunities to speak with Chief Operations Officers and HR management.
- Facilitate “401(k) days” for plan participants.
- Assist with ongoing strategy to generate new business development opportunities for K-Plans.
- Continue to build on expertise regarding 401(k), 403(b), 457(b), and DB cash balance plans.
- Present quarterly reports to officers, HR executives, and CPAs/Advisors.
- Stay current with changing retirement plan rules and regulations.
- Provide updates and continuous support via e-mail and webinars.
- Other job duties as defined.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, statistics, or economics, or one to three years of relevant work experience
- Retirement industry experience required
- Series 65 is required for the role or must be obtained within 120 days
- Professional level presentation experience
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, CRM Database, and E-mail
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and task management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with clients and coworkers
- Salary and benefits are competitive with industry standards
- Insurance benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid pregnancy leave, parental leave, and grandparental leave
- Flexible attire and flexible workday/teleworking opportunities
- Complimentary parking
- Paid time off (combines your vacation, personal and sick days together – gives you more flexibility)
- Paid holidays